specializing in Custom Engineered Components since 1987
To specialize in the supply of
engineered components and materials to OEM customers. To promote goodwill
and professional relationships between our suppliers and customers. These
relationships are created with IDEA Company for the long-term and are
based on credibility and mutual respect for all parties involved.
Customers of IDEA Company and our suppliers are our "number 1" priority
and we will do "whatever it takes" to ensure their needs are
- To provide service to our customers that
involves assistance in proper material and design choice, and assistance
with orders in process to assure orders are completed to agreed-upon
specifications and delivery.
- To provide non-conflicting lines which
compliment one another and can be presented to certain design,
engineering and purchasing people within an existing or potential
account so as to eliminate the need for large duplication of
- To promote specification (where possible)
and sales of our principals products.
- To work in diversified markets so as to
eliminate "fluctuating" sales periods.
- To enjoy all aspects of selling. To belong
to a truly remarkable group of people who are growing personally for
their own satisfaction, and will succeed in surpassing their own
(Travel, Information Management, and
- Market Research and intelligence gathering
expertise. Emphasis placed on efficient and effective marketing.
- The Agency provides periodic literature
and specifications on our product lines to many existing and potential
OEM design, engineering and purchasing departments.
- A networked computer system, (utilizing
RPMS software), tracking all agency sales activity as well as status
of all quotations and sales leads extended by our principals.
- Agency receives copies of all PO and PO
change information that is sent to suppliers. Allows same day entry into
IDEA computer system for tracking purposes.
- Quarterly newsletter, "Better IDEA News",
issued to current and potential customers highlighting latest news from
- A full time inside Administrator is able
to immediately help customers in need of assistance.
- Marine and Recreational Vehicles